"Invincible negative points" series: Italy vs Turkey
1. Sensi and Pellegrini are not eligible for the European Cup due to injuries. As villatti is also plagued by injuries, he is unable to start against Turkey. Italy will encounter a shortage of midfielders in this opening game.
2. Since September 2018, the Italian national team has remained unbeaten in 27 games in various competitions. During this period, they have scored 74 goals, sealed zero opponents 20 times, lost only 7 goals, and recently won eight consecutive victories. Moreover, since October 2020, Mancini's team has never been pierced by opponents in the game.
3. In the history of the European Cup, Italy is the team that has kept the most number of zero seals. They have 19 zero seals in the European Cup, more than any other team.
4. Mancini led the team in 32 games and scored 79 goals. 30 players scored the goals. The firepower points were scattered, but the shooters were not prominent. Belotti scored 8 goals and inMobile scored 7 goals.
5. The Italian national team has never been defeated in the Olympic Stadium in Rome. In the past, they have played in this stadium for a total of 8 times, with a total score of 6 wins and 2 draws.
6. Turkey this year is the youngest of all 24 teams, with an average age of 24 years and 352 days. All players are between the ages of 20-27 except goalkeeper Mert junok and striker Blake irmaz.
7. The 2020 European Cup will be the fifth time in the history of Turkey to participate in the European Cup finals. Previously, Turkey participated in the European Cup four times, with a record of 4 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. These four times, Turkey suffered losses in the first game of the European Cup, including the 1-2 defeat to Italy in the first game of the European Cup group match in 2000.
8. Mancini: I haven't received any offers from other teams. At least I will take Italy to play the world cup.
9. La Repubblica: there may be few fans of the Turkish team in the opening game, because Italy currently prohibits the entry of any non Schengen residents. Therefore, Turkish earth fans who have purchased tickets will not be able to come to Rome to cheer for the team, unless the Italian government authorities intervene before the game. There will be 16000 spectators at the opening ceremony.
10. Rocateli: this past season has made me more mature. I will decide the future after the European Cup; It's an honor to work with de Rossi.
11. According to the news of the whole market, Castro VILI will take over Pellegrini's No. 7 shirt. He has completed his first training with Dali.
12. In an interview with ansa news agency, grevina, President of the Italian Football Association, said that Italy is not popular to win the championship, but they will go far.
13. Emerson: Mancini suggested that I leave Chelsea to get more playing time. I feel his concern.
14. The two teams have met for 10 times in history, and Italy has an absolute advantage of 7 wins and 3 draws, while there is only one meeting between the two teams in the main stage of the competition. It was in the first round of group B of the European Cup in 2000. At that time, Italy beat Turkey 2-1 with conti's barb goal and Inzaghi's penalty.
15. Dutch referee mark Lieh will enforce the focus of the game. The VaR referee is also Kevin Blom from the Netherlands. The fourth official is female referee frapal from France. She has become the first female referee to win the European Cup. Under the execution of marklie, the Italian national team gained an unbeaten record of 1 win and 1 draw. In the past season, Marcel has performed many key European competitions, including the Champions League semi-final between Real Madrid and Chelsea, and the national team match between Portugal and Serbia.
16. Turkey (4231): chaquil; Chelik, demiral, Se Yunju, merash; Yukushlu, Tufan; Yazezhe, charkhan olu, Karaman; Ilmach.
17. Italy (433): donaruma; Florence, Bonucci, Chiellini, spinazola; Barrera, jorinho, rocateli; Berardi, inMobile, insinie.
18. Barrera is the speeder of this Italian midfielder. Although he is only 172 tall, he has a tenacious style, is not afraid of confrontation, excellent dribbling and long-range shooting ability. He has become the best midfielder in Serie A. World Cup champion coach Marcello Lippi commented that barera is the soul star player of Italy, and champion coach Fabio Capello commented that barera is one of the three best midfielders in Europe. Barrera can become a perfect top midfielder as long as he gets rid of his impatience.